Thursday, March 22, 2012

Virgin Entry!!

Helloooooo & thank you for dropping by :)
Have been meaning to move to another domain and platform for the longest time, but had problems with the comment box. But a HUGE THANK YOU to Daphne & GinnyK.. you girls made it possible :')

Was invited to speak at Young Women's Leadership Connection (YWLC)'s Get Inspired event and it was truly my honour to be there.
Had an amazing time with the rest of the speakers (although it was really nerve-wrecking for me) and the ladies who came down!!
Thank you all who specially came down to listen to the Love, Bonito story, and to come up & say hi! :)
You ladies made my night.

Big thank you to dearest Vel, Jie, Moy, Weis and Bryan who were there to lend their support too :)


While waiting for the crowd to arrive..


Vel, Jie, Moy & Weis who took their precious time off to come down!! :')


Mdm Halimah Yacob giving her speech!


Ms Jessica Tan


We then proceed to round table talk where the ladies could ask any questions and get to know the speakers better :)

PS: If we'd taken a picture together that night, do send it to me for keepsake!
rachel@lovebonito.com

Thank you!


With Ms Jessica Tan & Jean Yip's two beautiful daughters- Rachel & Cheryl Wee!


With Chen Feng who took such good care of me!! Thank you :D

  

My heartfelt gratitude to YWLC once again for having me.
It was a tremendous experience for me and I went back feeling so inspired and blessed :)

-----

Back with Korea Part II!!! 



And my favourite part of the day - Kim Chi making lesson!!
Not a fan of kim chi but was really excited about it cos i know Moy & Via loveeee it. teehee
Will make for you girls soon!


 And it was finally time for dinner!
We had some ginseng herbal chicken soup stuffed with rice. Not a fan :(


Went to catch a Korean play after dinner and it was pretty awesome!!


 Got picked out from the audience to take part in a challenge and our team won, YAY!! :)


Will be back with part III soon!

Oh, and my alma mater Meridian JC recently celebrated their 10th anniversary and they did a feature on Love, Bonito! Am really grateful for the opportunity.
Thank you Denise, for sending me a copy of the publication :)


 It's past 1AM and i gotta start packing now!!
Until the next, may y'all have a blessed weekend with your loved ones ;)


PS: I don't know why but my pictures posted in landscape are pretty blur!
Will get that sorted out..
In the meantime, you may click to enlarge if you want ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });