Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Recent Happenings!

It's gonna be another picture-filled post as I haven't had the time to blog recently!
Can't wait to get back to normality.

Anyhoo, here's some recent events that we attended!


Audi Fashion Festival

 
 
 
 

-----

Sogurt's Launch of the New Love, Bonito Flavour!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Us with the Sogurt Sisters!

 
 
 
 
 


 
 

Head on down to any Sogurt outlet and try out their new flavour, Pink Guava!! :)

-----

Before the Sogurt event, we had brunch at Choupinette!
Their Egg Benedict rocks!! Yummm

 
 
 
 
 
 


-----


Birthday Dinner with the BFFs

I can't even begin to express how much Via, Gege, Weis & Vel mean to me.. 
They have been my pillar of strength and because of them, I truly believe that Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

Thank you, i'm so blessed by your love.


 
 

"If someone believes in you, and you believe in your dream, it can happen."

Thank you for always believing in me ♥


-----

Went to get my hair done at Gary from SalonVim recently!

 

And he's been wanting to try our a new hairdo on me.. a short crop!
Told him to give me a couple of months to psych & prepare myself for it. heh

So it's goodbye to my mid-length hair soon!


-----

Team Dinner with the Pixies!
So thankful for this amazing bunch of girls :')
All of us decked in Love, Bonito!

 
 
 
 
 

-----

And here's some random Instagram peeks ;)

  



And and and, i think ive found one of the best Custard Buns in Singapore!!!!!
Will blog about that next ;) teehee

 

-----

Until the next, may we all have a happy & blessed week ahead! :)

PS: Am asking on behalf of a friend.
Does anybody know anything about hormone replacement therapy or know someone who is undergoing this form of treatment?

Please email me at msrach@gmail.com if you do!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });