Wednesday, June 6, 2012

YUMTUM!

I just wanna start out by saying how extremely grateful and thankful I am to all of you who'd dropped me a message and sent some love through email, facebook message and twitter direct message :')
Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
 You don't know how much they mean to me. I am really blessed by your thoughts & encouragement!

Please give me some time to reply to each of you individually.. I have about 328 personal emails that i've yet to reply to :( So if you'd dropped me an email / message but haven't received a response, pretty please be patient with me and give me a lil' more time!
Thank you <3

-----

Anyways, as promised, here's one of the bestest best Custard Buns i've had in Singapore!!
I love it cos it oozes with yummy custard & the size of the bun is perfect ;)
I find some of the buns served in other places a lil' too big and unappetizing.. so this is perfect for me ;)


They basically serve really really reallyyyy good dim sum!!
Lovelovelove the Century Egg Congee, Egg Tarts, Har Gao, Char Siew Soh & Siew Mai ;)
Those are must-tries!!

PS: Editing the pictures made me really hungry..


If you're a fan of dim sum, you have have haveeee to try East Ocean!!
I'm pretty certain you won't be disappointed ;)

East Ocean Teochew Restaurant. 
391 Orchard Road #05-08/09 Ngee Ann City 
Singapore 238872. 
T: 6235 9088

OFTD!

 


-----


 Went for dinner at Muthu's Curry with the gang last weekend, yumtum!


Ben telling us bout his New Zealand adventure!


 OFTD!


And some random shots of some outfits.


PS: am trying out this Laura Mercier Concealer Pot which i bought from Sephora US and it's pretty good!!


 And.... it's time to exercise and get in shape.
Put on some weight after i came back from the US!! And it's not helping that i've been feasting and pigging out a lot the past coupla weeks. 


 PSSST!
Have you heard bout the attractive promotion Salon Vim is offering?


This summer, in partnership with L'orĂ©al Professionnel, Salon Vim brings you the 2012 latest trend fashion color and hairstyles. 
Explore your very own customized texturizing perm that enhances your look and style. 
Learn from us the different ways and products needed to maintain and change your style. S
o call now to book an appointment with us and enjoy a 30% off for these services.
Promotion starts 1st June 2012 till 31st july 2012.

SalonVim
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road 
#04-07/08/09 
Singapore 238895
T: 68847757 / 68847767
 
 


 Till the next, have a blessed week ahead!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });