Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back from a short getaway to Bangkok with Via!!
Will do a short post on that soon ;)
Here's a pictorial update on some happenings the past week.
Ohhh, and i haveeee to blog & share about this ahhh-mazing pimple cream / spot remover Via recommended me awhile back.
Been using it for almost half a year now & it's realllllyyyy good! More on that soon ;)

Headed back to my alma mater, MJC a coupla weeks back to do a recording for their upcoming Founder's Day!


The highlight of the day was meeting my most favourite teacher back in JC!! :)



Outfit:
Peplum Floral Romper from River Island
White Blazer from H&M


----

 Didn't realise that I haven't seen Gary since March (was really shocked when he told me that it's been so long!) and so I decided to finally pay him a visit after seeing his text.
Been meaning to see him & do something to my hair but i've been really busy the past few months :(
Anyways, he decided to spice up the color of my hair before cutting it short!

I actually am very comfortable with the length of my hair now & am pretty hesitant to chop 'em away!


Gary decided to do some shadow highlighting & coloring for the upcoming season & i loveeee the way it turned out!
A pity pictures aren't able to capture 'em :(


And the awesome hair treatment after the dye.
The treatment provided really prevents my hair from drying & frizzing up from the harmful chemicals in the hairdye!


With Gary!! Only trust my hair in his hands :)

If you're looking for a change in hairstyle, hair colour, or if you want an honest & expert opinion on what will suit you, i'll highly recommend Gary!

SalonVim
313 @ Somerset Orchard Road 
#04-07/08/09
Singapore 238895
Contact No.: 68847757 / 68847767

 -----

 Went to meet Ge & Weis for dinner at our favourite Coastal Settlement ;)


Oh man, I just had something to eat but am feeling hungry again just looking & posting these pictures..


 -----

Dinner with the family last Saturday at Yan Ting, St. Regis!


Outfit:
Top from Love, Bonito
Shorts from AX


-----


 Random pictures from the iPhone!

At a meeting with Jaime Teo & Kay Kay

Jie & Daph up to something! teehee

Getting ready for Hot Yoga

Peanut Ice Kachang!!!

Work trip with Vel & Jie

Treats from Vel :')

Outfit!
Cardigan & Shorts from AX

A day in office with Canon ;)


 -----


Until the next..
Have a blessed week ahead everyone! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });