Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back!

It's been so long since my last update & I apologize for the hiatus.
Have been so busy the past coupla weeks, trying to settle as much as I can.
Anyways, am back with a masssssssive pictorial update!! teehee

First up! Love, Bonito's Warehouse Sale.
A big THANK YOU to all who came down to support.. it was so nice meeting some of you :)
A big fat hug to the amazingggg pixies who worked so hard for this too!!
We are so blessed to have each and every one of you :)
We were all soooo tired after each day but had such tremendous fun bonding over the three days.



To my dearest friends Via & Ge who came down to help!! :')
Miss you, Weis!


Thank you, Bea for coming down & showing some lovin'! ;D 


Trusty Han Ming & Ching Shia who got us our lunch & dinner without fail, everyday!!


Here's some peeks I got with some of you who came down!
Thank you for sending me / tagging me :)
And most of all, thank you for coming up to say hi, for offering a hug & for your words of encouragement.
They mean so much :')


Until the next!!

-----


Dinner with Moy & Shereen!



 -----

Have been on a Ramen craze & here's one of our Ramen adventures! ;)
 Please share & let me know if you know of anywhere which serves really awesome Ramen!
My favourite Noodle House Ken has closed down :( boohoo



-----

Have got so much more to update.. Will try to get it done by Friday before I leave for a short getaway to Bangkok with Via!
Talking about BKK, the exchange rate is pretty damn awesome now!!
1 SGD = 25.0 THB
It's been awhile since it has hit 25.0!!

Received one of the sweetest texts from Gary, my hairstylist early this morning and i'll finally be seeing him this Thurs to get my hair done!
I don't know what he has in mind.. but i trust him completely :)
Will blog about that after im done!
Well, until the next.. (which will hopefully be up by the end of this week)
Have a blessed week y'all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });