Monday, October 15, 2012

I Still Believe In A Thing Called Love

These past months have been the toughest of all and I am really thankful for the unconditional love and care showered upon me by God, my family & friends. 
To the ones who dropped me encouraging notes via email/twitter, and even handwritten letters - thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

This post serves as closure and marks an end and a beginning. Now I just want to take the lessons I've learnt from this period and move on with my life. 
Thank you to those who have extended such genuine care and concern.

I'd appreciate if you could respect my privacy as I'd like to take this time to heal and move on.
Thank you :')

I still believe in a thing called Love because He is Love.


$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });