Thursday, June 6, 2013

Long Overdue!

I honestly can't remember when was the last time I actually did a proper blog post..
Thank you to all of you who faithfully checked back whenever you could and who dropped me a note to tell me to start blogging again :')
 I'll try to get my engine started & going again.. *fingers crossed* heh

Anyways, celebrated my 26th (can't believe I'm 26,yelps!) birthday recently and I'm truly grateful and thankful for my loved ones :)

 

The May babies!
 

 The absolute bestest chocolate cake, ever.
I loveee chocolate and have really high expectations for chocolate cakes and this surpassed everything. 


 And we are hooked on Ellen's game- Heads Up!
You guys should go download!!! it's sosososos fun ;D


-----

Recently did a shoot & video for Olay's latest cleansing device.
Can't wait to share more bout it with you ladies! ;)




Thank you, Olay for having me!
Will definitely share more about this cleansing device once the video is out :)

Until the next.. 
Have a blessed weekend ahead!



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });