Sunday, March 23, 2014

Asian Skin Solutions

 I've always wanted to have a habit of going for facial sessions once a month but never really got down to doing it :( It's especially important for me cos I have to fly to China at least once a month and the air pollution there is pretty bad.. 
Thank goodness Asian Skin Solutions contacted me to ask if i'm interested in a trial facial session ;)

I went down to their Bugis outlet earlier this week to try it out and I must say that I am very happy with the service and results after just one session!

Got my skin checked to see where my problem areas are.
And as I'd guessed, my main concerns are:
- Clogged Pores
- Dehydrated sensitive skin





 After consultation, the treatment began.
It started with double cleansing- clearing any dirt and make-up on my skin surface.




 I was then given a hydration mask with softening essence treatment to soften clogged and stubborn pores, while hydrating skin for healthier skin cells.


Next, the intense Collagen Essence Repairing Treatment with repairing device: to pump in collagen extract directly into skin for maximum absorption, to boost collagen production for firmer and fuller skin. There was also pressure-point and shoulder massage given!


And finally, Double-Action Treatment Mask : Hydration + Oxygen for cell repairing, restore healthy cells for a fuller, firmer and youthful skin!






 The entire session took about an hour and a half and it was time well spent and invested in taking care of my skin :)





I definitely want to make the effort to go back every month because my skin feels "cleaner" and smoother after the session.

My pores feel much cleaner, and have become visibly smaller. Plus my skin feels so smooth and moisturized! Although I’m very happy with the results, there’s still lots of work to be done so I definitely want to make the effort to go back every month because my skin feels "cleaner" and smoother after the session. 
If you’re facing some skin troubles and not too sure what the problem is, it’s a good idea to go down and check it out for yourself! They will patiently explain to you in detail about your skin problems to help you fix it.
Psssst, they are having a promotion now!



EXCLUSIVE ASIAN SKIN SOLUTIONS PROMOTION!!!
Asian Skin Solutions is the proud presenter of Star Awards 2014:


 
And they will be presenting the Most Radiant Award! Guess the winner and stand a chance to walk away with $888 worth of sponsored treatments + products and a pair of tickets to star awards ceremony and PRIVATE AFTER PARTY to mingle with your favourite stars!
All participants can redeem 1 Skin-Illuminating Treatment + 1 Deep-conditioning Eyes Treatment worth $288!
L O C A T I O N :
Parkmall 9 Penang Road #11-04 Singapore 238459
Bugis Village 154 Rochor Road Singapore 188425



No comments:

Post a Comment

$('#divID img').each(function(){ $(this).addClass(600> 400 ? 'landscape' : 'portrait'); });